The Perfect Match: Instagram Planner & Content Calendar 2020 Download
Hate to be the bringer of exciting yet terrifying news, but 2020 is just a few weeks away. With the holidays about to settle in, your bandwidth is surely going to be tapped with the things most important in your life: family, friends, togetherness, etc.
When we brainstorm downloads and products, our goal is always, always, always to save more time and minimize the stress of that time that’s usually spent on tasks that way you don’t feel guilty when you spend time with family and such. Things are still getting done!
A brief refresher: When you’re planning social media content, give yourself a month head start or 2 weeks at least. This will give you some padding in case something comes up and you need to reschedule content creation days or posting days.
- Print out your Content Calendar and open up your Instagram Planner if you haven’t already.
- Prepare your Week At A Glance view inside the Instagram Planner (fill in the dates, etc).
- Scan through the month you’re planning on the Content Calendar download.
- When you spot ideas you like, mark it on the Content Calendar as a way to note you’re doing the thing.
- Transfer that prompt to the Instagram Planner and add notes.
- Check off when the post content is created and published using the designated spaces.
It’s cake, really! The next few weeks are going to go by in the blink of an eye and you’ll need a running start when the new year arrives.
Have questions? Leave a comment or use the contact form on this page to reach out to the Shop Lovet Agency team!